Buffalo Chicken Dip Bites
These buffalo chicken dip bites are spicy, cheesy and totally addicting!! You want them at your Super Bowl party.
We are taking a break today from sweets to enjoy these savory bites. These buffalo chicken dip bites were inspired by my recent trip to Pillsbury Test Kitchen and I’ve been a little obsessed with them ever since. While visiting the amazing kitchens of Pillsbury, I didn’t only make these holiday peppermint white chocolate cookies, but I teamed up with Dana to make some of their award-winning appetizers including these Kickin Spinach Cheese Bites and these buffalo chicken dip bites. Since then I was hooked on spicy cheesy dough-y bites.
When I returned from that trip, I immediately re-created these buffalo chicken dip bites to help with my spicy cheesy cravings. See, I am more of a savory girl. I know that’s hard to believe considering all the sweets I share here. But truth be told, I crave savory more than sweets. Despite always baking, I don’t reach for chocolate cake or cookies like most regular human beings on bad days. A few spicy wings or these cheesy bites can attempt to solve most of my troubles.
These buffalo chicken dip bites will be perfect for Game Day! They are spicy, cheesy and so easy to make thanks to Pillsbury seamless dough sheets. The buffalo chicken wing dip can be made less spicy if that is the way you roll but either way the dip is delicious making these bites very addicting and guarantees they will disappear very fast. Thankfully the recipe makes 4 dozen little munchkins so there will be plenty to go around the party.
So as you prepare for the Superbowl, make sure these spicy buffalo chicken dip bites are added to your game day celebrations!! For more easy Game Day ideas, check out the Pillsbury Game Day Board on Pinterest:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (or more) Frank’s red hot buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray 2 mini muffin pans (48 mini muffins) with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients until well combined. Add more buffalo wing sauce if you want it spicier. Transfer to an oven safe dish and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool on cooling rack while you prepare dough sheets.
- Unroll 1 dough sheet. Roll into a 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut dough sheet into 24 squares. Press a square in the bottom and up the side of each mini muffin cup. Spoon about one teaspoon chicken dip into each cup. Repeat with remaining dough sheet and filling.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the edges of dough are golden brown. Remove from pan and let cool on a serving platter for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Looking for more Savory Dishes?
Every party deserves some sweets. Try these:
Disclosure: Pillsbury hosted me as part of a Holiday Blogger Event and paid for my expenses. All opinions are, as usual, 100% mine.
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with us on Instagram using #aclassictwist so we can see what you are baking up in your kitchen!