Pineapple Jalapeno Burgers with Chipotle Mayo
Hi friends!! Yes, that is a burger on this sweet obsessed blog. Sometimes, I make really good savory food and I want to share with you because I know you eat savory food too right? These pineapple jalapeno burgers with chipotle mayo are juicy good and I had to share. Had to share!! They need to be on your summer grilling menu as soon as possible because I know you will be addicted to them as we are.
I have a thing for jalapenos and grilled pineapples it seems. Last week, I shared with you my new favorite cocktail, this hibiscus margarita with pineapples and jalapenos, which was the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. Well, these burgers are equally as amazing with a juicy grilled beef patty topped with pepper jack cheese, chipotle mayo, grilled pineapples and grilled jalapenos. Each bite into this burger is packed with flavors and you will be reaching for more this summer.
As we get into the unofficial start of summer next week, dust up your grills and burger flipping skills to make these pineapple jalapeno burgers and plenty more!!
May is Burger Month, coined by Kita the girl power behind Girl Carnivore. To celebrate this glorious month, there is a very enticing giveaway from a few of our favorite grilling brands. Find out how to enter below.
- 4 burger patties
- salt and pepper, to taste
- pineapple rings (4)
- 2 jalapeno peppers
For Chipotle Mayo:
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- sliced cheese
- fresh lettuce
- sliced ripe tomatoes
- chipotle mayo (recipe below)
- butter-toasted bread rolls
- For the Chipotle Mayo: In a small bowl, combine the chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, and mayo. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For the Burgers: One a heated grill or medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the burgers until burger is no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, grill the pineapple rings and jalapeno peppers until cooked, about 2-3 minutes. Slice the jalapeno peppers.
- Top each burger patty with a slice of cheese and cook until just melted. Remove from grill and place on bread rolls.
- Top the buns with a generous spoonful of the chipotle mayo, lettuce, tomato, grilled pineapples, and jalapenos.
- Serve immediately.
For a chance to win the ultimate grilling kit valued over $800 from the above sponsors, enter HERE. Also be sure to check out more burger recipes from over 100+ talented bloggers and chefs at burgermonth.com.
This is not a sponsored post but my contribution to #BURGERMONTH 2017. I WOULD LOVE TO THANK American Lamb Board, Anolon. Beef, It’s What’s For Dinner, Char-Broil, Curly’s BBQ, Cuttingboard.com, Melissa’s Produce, Primal Stone, Spiceologist , Thermoworks , & Veal Made Easy FOR THE PRIZE PACKAGES!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with us on Instagram using #aclassictwist so we can see what you are baking up in your kitchen!