Raspberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake (No Bake)
Hello hello guys! I just wanted to pop in quickly and share this Raspberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake recipe with you and some good news. I am officially DONE with school. And I am now the proud holder of a Ph.D. in Neuroscience!!
Even though I am done, I am SO exhausted that I have been sleeping for a week straight. Well sleeping and cuddling my baby as I missed him so much.
Naturally, I have not gotten into the kitchen to bake anything except for easy no-bake recipes like this raspberry Greek yogurt cheesecake recipe. I am just lazy and yet want a refreshing summer dessert. With a chocolate crust and a Greek yogurt cheesecake filling with raspberries, this cheesecake keeps those indulgent cravings at bay.
This cheesecake would be great for any summer gatherings left for you. As it gets hotter, no-bake desserts are the way to go. So try this chocolate raspberry cheesecake!
Get the recipe over on Delish Dish for this cheesecake!
- 1/2 cup finely crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 8 ounce packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry puree
- Mix the butter in a medium-sized mixing bowl with the chocolate graham crackers crumbs until a sandy mixture forms.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and set the pan aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and milk together. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, whip the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the yogurt, sugar, and vanilla extract and whip until the mixture is homogenous and the whipped cream is fully incorporated. Add in the milk and gelatin mixture and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add in the raspberry puree and mix until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan and place it in the freezer to chill for about 4 hours.
- Let sit out for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Top with whipped cream or cool whip and a drizzle of chocolate syrup or ganache
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freeze for later use.