No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
This no bake strawberry cheesecake is light and fluffy and the cream cheese filling is bursting with fresh strawberries. This cheesecake only requires a few ingredients and is ready to eat in about 4 hours!
Hey there, and welcome back, friends.
I hope your summer is going great!
I have a recipe to share with you that is perfect for summer. It’s a no-bake dessert, and it’s filled with strawberries.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
There is nothing better than fresh strawberries. During the summer, I need easier no-bake recipes for my family. So I created this delicious no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe that is bursting with fresh tart strawberries. The cheesecake filling is light and fluffy and filled with chopped fresh strawberries.
You can use frozen strawberries too.
I save time by chilling this cheesecake in the freezer instead of the fridge. Did I mention this no-bake cheesecake only takes 4 hours to make? You can whip it together in the morning and have it ready for dessert.
If you do not have any strawberries, you can use other seasonal fruit like blackberries or blueberries. I feel strawberries make the best cheesecake.
I hope you enjoy making this easy no bake cheesecake recipe this summer.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Ingredients
Here are all of the ingredients you need to use to make this easy strawberry cheesecake recipe.
- some graham crackers crumbs
- salted butter
- cream cheese
- heavy whipping cream
- pure vanilla extract
- granulated sugar
- a few fresh strawberries
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Melt some butter and combine it in a medium-sized mixing bowl with the graham crackers crumbs until a sandy mixture forms.
Next, press the graham cracker mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and set the pan aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes, using an electric mixer on medium speed. You want to ensure it is smooth so there are no lumps in the final cheesecake.
Add in the heavy cream and vanilla extract and mix until the mixture is homogenous and the whipped cream is fully incorporated.
Add in some sugar and diced strawberries and mix until the strawberries are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan and place it in the freezer to chill for 4 hours.
Serve and enjoy!
Is no-bake cheesecake better than baked?
A no-bake cheesecake is easier to make than a baked cheesecake. You cannot compare the decadent taste of a baked cheesecake to a no-bake cheesecake. A no-bake cheesecake has a light and fluffy texture. Some people say it’s like mousse. A baked cheesecake has a creamy, rich flavor that is worth the effort to make.
Why is my no-bake cheesecake gooey?
Your no-bake cheesecake is gooey or not firm because you might not have allowed it to set long enough. You need to either place the no-bake cheesecake in the freezer to set for 4 hours or in the fridge to set for 6 hours or more. This should fix your problem and firm up your cheesecake.
Can I substitute mascarpone for cream cheese in cheesecake?
Yes, you can substitute mascarpone for cream cheese in cheesecake. Mascarpone will give the cheesecake a richer, decadent taste. If you use mascarpone, I suggest adding some lemon juice so the cheesecake will have a more acidic taste than it does when you use cream cheese.
What can I use instead of Philadelphia cream cheese for cheesecake?
Any brand of cream cheese can be used to make cheesecake. You can even use dairy-free cream cheese to make cheesecake.
Is it possible to make cheesecake without having it in the oven?
Yes, it is possible to make cheesecake without an oven. No-bake cheesecakes make it easy to enjoy cheesecake without using an oven. There’s no need to heat up your kitchen to make cheesecake. No bake cheesecakes are easy to assemble and require only a few hours to chill.
Are there any no-bake cheesecake recipes online without condensed milk or sour cream?
There are many no-bake cheesecake recipes online without condensed milk or sour cream. This no-bake strawberry cheese only requires some cream cheese and heavy whipping cream.
How do I make cheesecake easy and quick?
You can make cheesecake easy and quick by making a no-bake cheesecake. No bake cheesecakes are easy to put together and require no baking. You do not have to prepare a water bath or ensure the cheesecake does not crack while baking. You only need to chill a no-bake cheesecake for about 4 hours.
How do you make no-bake cheesecake light and fluffy?
You can make a no-bake cheesecake light and fluffy by fully beating the cream cheese until there are no lumps. Then mix the cream cheese with cool whip or heavy whipping cream. Make sure your electric mixer is on medium speed and mix the ingredients until light and fluffy.
How do I make frozen cheesecake?
You can make frozen cheesecake by taking slices of cheesecake and freezing them. Place the slices in an airtight container. When you are ready to enjoy some cheesecake, remove the cheesecake and let it unthaw at room temperature. You can eat it while it is still unthawing or wait until it is fully unthawed.
Can cheesecake be prepared without using gelatin?
Yes, cheesecake can be prepared without using gelatin. Gelatin helps hold an unbaked cheesecake together, but it is unnecessary. With enough cream cheese, your cheesecake will hold together beautifully and taste so creamy!
More No Bake Easy Cheesecake Recipes
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Classic No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- No Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake
- No Bake Raspberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 3 cups graham crackers crumbs
- ½ cup salted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- Melt the butter and combine it in a medium-sized mixing bowl with the graham crackers crumbs until a sandy mixture forms.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and set the pan aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, whip the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the heavy cream and vanilla extract and mix until the mixture is homogenous and the whipped cream is fully incorporated.
- Add in the sugar and diced strawberries and mix until the strawberries are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan and place it in the freezer to chill for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- When storing this cheesecake long-term, cover it with plastic wrap to avoid freezer burns. The cheesecake will last for about two months this way.
- If you do not have fresh strawberries, you can pre-sliced frozen strawberries that have been thawed in the fridge. You do not want them frozen because the strawberry flavor will not spread as evenly throughout the cheesecake.
- Using gluten-free graham crackers makes this a great gluten-free dessert option.
If you share across social media, tag #aclassictwist, so I can see your beautiful creation come to life!
Happy baking, friends!