Classic No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Two words: no-bake. Warmer days of scorching summer heat are coming before you know it. So I am here planning ahead for you. When it comes to warmer days, I don’t like to turn on the oven to cook if I don’t have to. My No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe is absolutely perfect for those days. It’s tangy, light, and airy. Just what we all love about no-bake treats.
Don’t believe me? Give it a go! It is an easy recipe and so flexible for changes. I topped mine with strawberry sauce but you can do fresh fruits or incorporate other flavors of your choice.
I walk you through the steps below because I have the pictures but if you don’t need them, scroll right through to the end for the recipe card.
Before we get started, you will need to grab all of your ingredients you will need for the crust, filling, and topping. While it seems like a lot of steps, I promise it’s not. It’s easy and so worth the time.
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter, and salt. Mix this until the mixture is like wet sand. My kids always love helping me mix up this cheesecake recipe! Once you’ve got yourself some wet sand mixture, you will transfer it to the prepared pan and press down the bottom and side. I would suggest using a flat bottomed glass to help make this easier. It really does help!
Now bake crust the crust for 8-10 minutes until set. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely. I know I said no-bake so alternatively, you can freeze the crust for about 30 minutes instead of baking it while you prepare the filling.
To make the filling you will need to grab a medium bowl and your electric mixer.
You will beat the cream until smooth and fluffy and beat in the mascarpone cream cheese. Add in the granulated sugar and mix until combined.
Next up, mix in the sour cream, vanilla extract, and heavy cream until fully incorporated. You will want to whip for an extra 1-2 minutes until these yummy ingredients all combined. It’s almost done!
Carefully transfer the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust and smooth the top.
You will cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. I prefer to let it sit overnight but if you need it faster, it should be set in 4 hours.
You’re done! Now it’s time to enjoy this delicious dessert. Once you are ready to serve your No-Bake Cheesecake you will top with your strawberry sauce, more whipped cream of course, and fresh strawberries. It’s just picture perfect!
Doesn’t this sound delicious? I promise you, it’s going to just melt in your mouth. This no-bake cheesecake recipe is the perfect dessert for any day or special event.
If you have any leftovers just store them in the refrigerator. It’s not likely you will have any but if you do, this cheesecake can last a few days. One thing doesn’t change, it’s still oh-so-good!
- 2½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cups granulated sugar (optional)
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted
- dash of salt
- 24 ounces (3 packages) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 16 ounces mascarpone cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
For the topping:
- Strawberry sauce
- Fresh berries
To Make Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, sugar, butter, and salt. Mix until the mixture is like wet sand. Transfer to the prepared pan and press down the bottom and side. Using a flat bottomed glass helps make this easier.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes until set. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- (Alternatively, you can freeze the crust for about 30 minutes, while you prepare the filling.)
To Make Filling:
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the mascarpone cream cheese. Add in the granulated sugar and mix until combined.
- Mix in the sour cream, vanilla extract, and heavy cream until fully incorporated. Whip for an extra 1-2 minutes until all combined.
- Transfer the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust and smooth the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, preferably, to set.
- When ready to serve, top with strawberry sauce, more whipped cream (optional), or fresh strawberries.
- Store leftovers refrigerated.