Hosting a summer soiree? I have the perfect martini for your guests- this S’mores Martini takes the taste of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows to an adult level!
All good things must come to an end (boo!). Sadly, we’ve reached the end of S’mores Week. But that’s why I may have saved the best recipe for last. S’mores Martini means we go out clinking and raising our glasses up to toast a classic. It’s just how we roll 🙂 This martini takes the taste of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows to an adult level!
- Marshmallow fluff
- Graham crackers, crushed
- 1 part vodka (I love using Chocolate vodka)
- 1 part Kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 2 parts heavy cream
- A dash of chocolate syrup (or chocolate liqueur)
- Coat the rim of a martini glass with marshmallow fluff, dip into crushed graham crackers then lightly toast the rim using a kitchen torch.
- In a cocktail mixer, combine all the ingredients with some ice cubes. Shake well until frothy. Strain cocktail into prepared glass. Garnish with three toasted marshmallows on a skewer.
Don’t forget to get check out these amazing S’mores recipes!!! And thank you for making S’mores Week amazing 🙂 Go make yourself a martini!!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with us on Instagram using #aclassictwist so we can see what you are baking up in your kitchen!