No-Bake Peppermint White Chocolate Pie
No-bake desserts are always great during the holidays to save on oven space, and this no-bake Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecake is one of my favorites!
Hi friends! How are you all doing? We are somehow deep in December and I am floating in all things peppermint and gingerbread. Today’s no-bake peppermint white chocolate pie is an ode to one of my favorite flavor combinations.
A no-bake pie is always a good idea in my books. It is light, whipped, creamy, and just so good. I love them so much and have a few favorites here on the blog already. This Peanut Butter S’mores one for the summer, a rich white chocolate one, and a peanut butter chocolate one as well.
I adapted my white chocolate one to add a little bit of Christmas flair. And what better way to do that than to add peppermint!
How to Make No Bake Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecake
First, we start with the crust. For this cheesecake, I just used a basic graham cracker crust because they are easy to make and taste delicious too. Simply combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and salt in a large bowl. Mix the ingredients until they are combined (they should resemble wet sand.)
Next transfer the crumb mixture into a greased 9-inch pie dish. Press down on the bottom and sides to make the crust come together. Then bake the crust for about 8-10 minutes and let it cool completely while you start on the next part.
Now onto the best part: the filling! Start by beating the cream cheese with the white chocolate in a medium bowl with an electric mixer. Beat them until the mixture if smooth and fluffy, then add in the powdered sugar and peppermint extract. Mix those until combined as well.
Then using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream or cool whip until fully incorporated. Transfer the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust and smooth the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight, preferably.
When you are ready to serve it, top with more whipped cream if you’d like and crushed candy canes for even more of a peppermint flavor! Make sure to store your leftovers in the refrigerator.
If you liked this No Bake Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecake, check out these other recipes:
- Peppermint White Chocolate Latte Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peppermint White Chocolate Cake
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- dash of salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 ounces cool whip, or homemade whipped cream
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Crushed candy canes, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie dish with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, butter, and salt. Mix until the mixture is like wet sand. Transfer to the prepared pie dish and press down the bottom and side.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes until set. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with white chocolate until smooth and fluffy. Add in the powdered sugar and peppermint extract until combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream or cool whip until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust and smooth the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight, preferably.
- When ready to serve, top with more whipped cream(optional) and crushed candy canes.
- Store leftovers refrigerated.
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with us on Instagram using #aclassictwist so we can see what you are baking up in your kitchen!