Cinnabon Vodka Brunch Punch
Cinnabon vodka and warm spices of the season are used to jazz up this Cinnabon Vodka Brunch Punch!
Hey friends, we’ve come to the end of our cocktail series with Pinnacle Vodka! It’s been an amazing summer of delicious and (hopefully) inspiring cocktails and I am so glad you guys have loved this series. I’m thinking we should always have some cocktails around here … every occasion deserves a toast. Considering my love for fruity drinks, I shared a fair number for different occasions; Girl’s Night In, Date Night or Brunch. Here’s what we had:
1) Raspberry Rosewater Cocktail – A sweet and aromatic cocktail that was perfect to celebrate the start of summer! But this will be a lovely cocktail all year round.
2) Strawberry Basil Sparkler – remember this refreshingly good sparkler? Fruity and date night pretty!
3) Blackberry Lime Mojito – We embraced summer with this mojito bursting with sweet blackberries and fresh lime juice.
4) Cinnabon Coffee Milkshake – just irresistible!!
5) Cinnabon Vodka Brunch Punch
For our final cocktail, I thought we could celebrate the season with a spiced brunchy punch! Can you tell I’m in a brunch mood lately? —–> Breakfast Pizza of your dreams! Anyhoo, this Cinnabon Vodka Brunch Punch is one of those you want to make in a large batch to entertain and just needs a few ingredients you might already have. Freshly squeezed orange juice, cranberry juice, club soda and Cinnabon Vodka. It’s deliciously warm and festive at the same time. Check out this Youtube video of the making!
THANK YOU very much for being wonderful friends and allowing me to share with you my Pinnacle Cocktail club moments over the past few months!! DO let me know if you would like to see more cocktail ideas in the future as you know this girl loves sharing recipes YOU would enjoy with your family and loved ones.
- 1 orange, zested and sliced
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 750 ML bottle PInnacle® Cinnabon® Vodka
- ½ liter bottle of cranberry juice
- ½ liter of freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ liter bottle Club Soda
- Fresh Cranberries
- In a large punch bowl, combine all the ingredients except the club soda. Add some ice and then top off with club soda and fresh cranberries when ready to serve.
Pinnacle Vodka shakes things up with unexpected experiences and delightful discoveries. Explore with other fun flavors at http://www.pinnaclevodka.com. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter. Or find more fun entertaining and drink ideas on our Pinterest page.
Disclosure: Pinnacle® is a registered trademark of Jim Beam Brands Co. and is used with permission. This is a sponsored partnership, with Pinnacle® Vodka, via Mode Media. The information, comments, and ideas expressed on this website are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Jim Beam Brands Co., its affiliated companies, or any of their directors or employees.
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with us on Instagram using #aclassictwist so we can see what you are baking up in your kitchen!