Raspberry Peach Frosé
This refreshing Raspberry Peach Frosé is perfect for all of your summer celebrations! Filled with fresh frozen raspberries and peaches of the season, this frosé is all you need.
It’s a well-known fact that raspberries and peaches are a match made in heaven. I’ve proven it for myself when I first made these peach raspberry galette four years ago. A few years later, I am addicted to the combo and have several incredible summer recipes honoring these two; from the incredible peach raspberry cobbler of last summer to this peach raspberry martini. If you haven’t tried the combo yet DO IT NOW. For those of you who have, then you agree with me that it’s the best way to have your peaches. Even if you are drinking it up in this raspberry peach frosé. This delicious and refreshing drink is going to be your summer boozy drink of choice.
Like every trend out there, I am the last one to jump onboard. I think frosé (frozen rosé slushie) was a thing last summer or two summers ago. I didn’t see the thrill given that wine slushies are exactly the same thing and every NY State Fair goer knows they are the BEST thing at the fair. I suppose with rosé wine being very popular lately, it makes sense for the frosé to trend.
Regardless of why it’s popular, these frozen boozy delights are delicious!!! Refreshing as well which is perfect for the summer heat. I am on board after my first few and now I can’t wait to make all the frose in the world!!
For these raspberry peach frosé, I used fresh frozen fruits. You can also use fresh fruits but you will have to add ice to your blender which waters down your drink or freeze your rosé prior to making these (like plan ahead!). Ain’t no one got time for that so pick up some fresh frozen fruits, grab your favorite rosé and blend away!!
Depending on the rosé you use, you may have to add a sweetener. Dry wines or not-so-ripe fruits will lead to a less sweet frose. Honey, agave nectar or simple syrup would all work as sweeteners for this recipe. I had a dry rosé on hand for the below recipe and added 2 tablespoons simple syrup to sweeten it up. It was perfect!
Do yourself a favor this summer and make frosé at least once a week! It will make you happy and lead to a blissful summer, I promise!
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup of your favorite rosé (or more), chilled
- 1-2 tablespoons simple syrup, honey or agave (optional)
- In a blender bowl, combine the peaches, raspberries and rose.
- Blend until smooth. Add in simple syrup if using. Blend additional minute to combine.
- You could add more rose for desired consistency.
- Pour frose into a large measuring cup and place in freezer for 30 minutes. This gives you that thick slushy consistency.
- At the same time, chill two serving glasses in the freezer
- When ready to serve, pour the frose into the prepared glasses.
- Top with frozen peaches and raspberries.
- Serve immediately.