Skillet S’mores Cookie
This Skillet S’mores Cookie recipe is made in partnership with Krusteaz.
I may have caught the s’mores bug! After these s’mores cupcakes earlier in the week, I had to share with you this skillet smores cookie I whipped up with Krusteaz last week. I’ve been baking away everything summer and want to eat all things smores and berries. The berries are coming next week 🙂
This is my first skillet cookie experience, and I am not sure why it took me so long to get onboard. It’s so easy and perfect for a small gathering. Plus, it’s one more way to use my cast iron.
For this skillet smores cookie, I used Krusteaz’s triple chocolate chunk cookie mix for the base. It’s my favorite cookie mix, and I knew the chocolate chunks will be a good base for this recipe. I added a few graham crackers to the cookie dough and topped it with mini marshmallows.
The rest is just baking the cookie in the cast iron until crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Just a gooey perfection!! I love that you can have your campfire delight without the campfire or woods 🙂 My kind of camping! But if you want the campfire, just cook the cookie over your campfire.
- 1 package Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 2-3 graham crackers, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix, unsalted butter, and egg. Mix until a dough forms.
- Fold in the mini marshmallows and crumbled graham crackers.
- Spread the cookie dough into the prepared skillet.
- Bake the cookie until the edges are lightly brown and the cookie seems done about 20-22 minutes.